-->

TIPS 5 THINGS EVERY BEGINNER LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY NEEDS

the almost most important thing and which makes a huge difference in photography is a lance and I would definitely recommend a very open aperture prime lens what i always.
1. Lens 1.8 mm

recommend it on my german channel was the 50 millimeter 1.8 by canon it cost something around 100 euro m is a 1.8 lens 50 millimeter and it's a great quality cheap lance and but now there's even cheaper on the market it looks totally the same the young nuo 55 millimeter or 50 millimeter lens 1.8 and cost something about 50 euros.

So even half the price the great thing about such a prime lens is that you have a nice bokeh a nice blurry background and that's what most of the people want and when you start photographing with the prime lens can't zoom any more and have the very open  aperture it will change your photography game.
2. Memory Card & Battery

the second thing I would buy as a photography beginner is definitely a second battery and a fast SD card because in a lot of situations when you photograph raw or you want to make a nice burst sequence in your camera you need a fast SD card end as well memory space is good when you go on trip or on vacation.

READ ALSO: How to Upload Images to Shutterstock - Stock Photography Eps. 10

You don't want to change SD cards all the time and just take some more gigabyte and they are pretty inexpensive nowadays second battery especially for Sony owners a very good thing even a third battery may be depending on how much you shoot or if you want to shoot video as well then you might need a second or third battery all the time yeah but that's a second thing.

READ ALSO: The Strobist Photography Off Camera Flash

I would definitely recommend and you don't need to buy the original batteries they're good third party battery brands out on the market for half the price and they do the same job and give you a camera the right power.
3. Tripod

The next thing I would recommend is a tripod because the tripod you can use in a lot of situations I do landscape photography a lot in the year and I use almost every time a tripod because I like to do long exposure shots but when you want to photograph at night for example a tripod is a good thing when you want to do macro shots a tripod is a good thing when you want to do filmmaking a tripod is a good thing when you want to make your architectural shots with long exposure or anything.

Tripod is a good thing so you see in a lot of situations even in portrait photography or commercial photography a lot of people use very heavy very big tripods so tripod is always a good thing you have them to decide if you want to carry it around all the time if you need a big or a small tripod I like a bigger tripod and yeah that's what I use many times when I photograph landscapes and it was definitely a thing I bought as a photography beginner.
4. CameraBag

number four would be a backpack or a cold back or just yeah any back wherebyou can put your camera into cameras are pretty expensive and lenses and all the stuff it's a very valuable thing so you want to keep it safe and dust free and rain free so I would definitely recommend to get a nice backpack when you want to go on a hike or something that is very comfortable not too heavy but has enough space for you gear and maybe something else as well I have many different backpacks and I used many different backpacks.

In the last 10 years I had one extreme Plus which was not that expensive I had this Burton backpack which is more casual but has not that much space but it's pretty comfortable and now have this EVOC backpack here which is pretty back not too cheap but the best backpack I used so far especially for my kind of photography when I need a lot of gear even laptop inside and have to walk longer distances.

It's not uncomfortable and that's a very important thing with the backpack for me now and another thing I use as management already is a cold back this one you can't buy anymore and they don't produce it anymore but I use it all the time for the camera so I have the called back in front of me I can always access the camera but when it rains it's very secure inside and I still have the other stuff in the backpack then that's my kind of photography carry around big
5. Image Editing Program.

and the last thing is this one here it's a DVD but it's just a placeholder for like every image editing software all on the market I prefer Lightroom Photoshop but I used affinity photo as well and it's not too bad and there are other free options Lightroom mobile for example is free on your cell phone but image editing when you start photography is a great combination.

Because I always say when you know how to edit the images how to get the best out of your images it's not about manipulation or something it's about enhancing their already great image and when you know how to add it you know how to photograph the other way around or how to photograph.

Different to edit it better to enhance it even more so a good yeah image editing software no matter if free or a paid version is always a good thing for photography beginner to learn to understand and use those were the five first things I would recommend a photography beginner to buy or to get you don't have to but it was almost the same order then I would suggest it so first prime lens or in other lands with that you can just play around and then the other stuff of course I did not mention the camera itself because you need a camera to be a landscape photography beginner I hope you understand what I mean I hope you liked

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----