-->

The BEST Vlogging and Travel Photography Camera of 2018

I really enjoyed it now in terms of travel cameras there are heaps of different cameras that might work for you my absolute favorite camera for travel is this one right here this is the Panasonic GM one I've had this one for
wide aperture of f17 which means you can get some really nice bokeh or background blur but really the best thing about this camera is its size it easily fits into a jacket pocket or a larger pair of shorts I've taken mine around the world and I still use it a lot by the way guys let me know in the comments below which camera do you think is the best for travel and wire and I'll take a look at your comments next up if you're looking to get a DSLR.

READ ALSO: Tips 5 Photography Mental Health Effect's For Your Hobby

for travel I'd look for a lightweight and small body something maybe like the Canon t6 or the Nick on D 3400 these are
point eight or the 30 millimeter F to you more than likely take your camera around more which means to be taking more photos you can even go for something like the Canon SL one that's

buy and if you pair them up with a small prime lens like the 50 millimeter F one one of the smaller sterilise that Canon of course as a backpacker there's a good chance that you'll be spending a lot of time at the each and in the water so it highly recommend getting a small action camera.

now this one here is my favorite at the moment it's the GoPro Hero 5 black and it's an absolute beauty it's a fantastic
little camera in this version has a few new features like voice control and linear mode which really makes it the perfect little travel action camera the GoPro Hero 5 black also doesn't need a protective case which is something that you would have had on the older GoPros which means that's one less accessory you have to cover it carry around which I know is an important thing when you're traveling light so some of my suggestions on the best travel cameras

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----