-->

Acoustic Guitar Cover Mother-Melly Goeslaw (Fingerstyle Guitar)

Correct! And who lengthy have that isn't always pricey to mother and father themselves? Specifically mother. Now I play a guitar with the tune title mom of the famous singer in indonesia specifically melly goeslaw. I make this text intentionally in order that the readers of my blog greater loving his mom of his loved. Hehe ...
From a video on youtube, I make her greater than 29 times even as taking the video. Because to be sincere I am just studying the strategies of fingerstyle guitar. And earlier than that I played his normal guitar, inclusive of gambling the guitar melodies and rythem guitar.

Within the video above I play only part of the refrain of his course. Why the heck? To be honest Yes, no is simple to play fingerstyle guitar not to mention me who simply learned to play it.

And the video underneath is a video behind the scene once I make video Acoustic Guitar Mother-Melly Goeslaw (Fingerstyle Guitar). Because I made the video in bed sound asleep and no help from my friends.
Provide your hints and criticisms whilst reading this blog in order that I can give you a beneficial article. And take into account to subscribe to my youtube channel Yes it's miles. After which hopefully I'll be mencover clean fingerstyle tune more well so I become excited when you subscribe to my youtube channel. See ya

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----