-->

The guitar melody from Mr. Big-To Be With You "a Cover Song

I heard a song from Mr. Big with the title to be with you since I was 12 years old. The song is in my opinion not bored to listen. with lyrics that were so touched and sounds good at hearing this, making slow music lover's rock in the ' 80s remember the song.

And I try to play the Guitar Melody from Mr. Big-To Be With You "a Cover of this song is because since the age of 12, I'd love to play the guitar melody from the song to be with you, in my opinion, plays guitar melodies to be with you this is could be in mai nkan by guitar players guitar courses or have an instinct for finding guitar melodies to be with you at the time of 90 's.
the video above is the result I play guitar melodies to be with you from the band Mr. big. If you see the video of my guitar, cover in suggest to criticize and give me a build. Are there any flaws in the melodic guitar playing to be with you from Mr. Big.

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----