-->

Go Away From Bekasi To Bantul - Jogjakarta Only For Photo (not Important)

Go Away From Bekasi To Bantul - Jogjakarta Only For Photo (not Important). As per the title I gave this article to the readers of photography lovers indonesia, hee. In the temani lagu melly goeslaw with the title hundreds of full moon is making me change mood bored me to write this blog.

Why did I give the title of far Far away To Bantul - Jogjakarta Only For Photo (not Important) and let's just say is not important, because I write this again still bored bulk, hihi.. just in a couple of days ago I get an income of up to tens of millions and it's already there in front of my eyes, but, whether in that respect impartial to me? Of course its not up to me.

Okay, change of opinion, the back according to the title, that's just intermezzo hhe..

Far far away To Bantul - Jogjakarta Only For Photo (not Important) it's just a time table every change the years and his usual held at the end of December (well of course the end of December, except the islamic new year) hhee..

Therefore I have no desire to seek sustenance through the images, but what happened? I have no inspiration to pursue the search for income through the images,

but at a moment and in the near future I would surely go after my dreams, to be able to open the eyes of others who consider me and in view with the eye,

if the reader weblog chili kiloan'ers (hhe) please prayer right me up can make it easier to reach the dream yet I change be there in the real world...

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----