-->

DANGER! Don't Ever Visit These Places

In accordance with title DANGER! Don't Ever Visit This Place it is true there his DANGER! Don't Ever Visit These Attractions create come to area of the graceful view of her & so beautiful. Because the island of sumatra, there are still many local attractions that make attract attention based on the local tourist like me.

one of his puncak lawang located in the city of high hill, with green atmosphere & gives fresh air for breathing it, as if I didn't want to leave the resorts that I visit.
The location of the peak tourist lawang which is not far from jam gadang bukit tinggi, makes me want to visit her because I love using the explore places that I visit when I visit where I was.

By riding a motorcycle from jam gadang bukit tinggi, I only take when about 1 hour more because of the city not as city Jakarta which is always crowded and jammed when I want to go.

A glimpse of a blog post I just want to put the news that don't get back there because of you or you will not want to leave her with a minute and definitely will feel at home and want to relax with a long time

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----