-->

What Is The Meaning Of Sustenance For You? (Greetings pepper kilogram)

What Is The Meaning Of Sustenance For You?

Whether readers bloggers already know what the hell is the sense of Sustenance for you? ...

Here I'm not discussing that provision of tafsir al-quran or Hadith. Because I perceive it logically only. Because I'm not so familiar about the quran and Hadith. I only understand a little and not much really ... Like all of you ....

What Is The Meaning Of Sustenance For You? Sometimes I often pick up the sustenance and expect it within days but what happened? I just lulled by the provision were already bringing heaven to the front so that I feel a sense of lazy at the time of the sustenance I expect it?

Instead it is good expect the sustenance that will come forward later??? Yes, it is good. But I don't fall asleep with the sustenance that will come in the next day. Yet I keep seeing the sustenance of today and tomorrow.

Well what about the continued sustenance in sight you expect it? Well, I reply yes hell "style language mas anang time so judges talent." But that's not the intent I. Sustenance that will come of it still I would expect but do not let me fall asleep so that readers and make forget today and tomorrow. Ohhh so ya ... Yes, that's the opinion of me.

There is a sustenance we don't want kan happen often comes suddenly and unexpected ... There've ever experienced it? So often when we praise thanks to the favour of Allah SWT. But don't count on I wrote like that.. Later in the thought of God our calculations again.. Do not let you so

What dong experience? He said want to given tau nih kepo, uh ... HHE ...
When ... Events during the year 2009. When the older brother I made a computer Rental Business/Internet cafe. I used to work in foreign private Bank, as the advertising investment. And when I have been spreading the flyer in a mall/stores/offices in jakarta, when it's been a long time I do and a short time either how many weeks/months, suddenly came a ringing phone in the pocket of my pants, and my foster consumer phone me like to borrow money with costing 2 hundred million.

Then I tell them please give his office address only and I will be there to present how his borrowed money. But the lapse of how many days I came to the Office of the client the client turned out to be me, and I'm a developer of home and he was needed to fund loans. For 1 hour I conversed and presentasikan how his or her end procedure finalize I encounter and hose 1 month it turns out the client I met then and apparently he approved his loan. And thank God the sustenance I got it quite a lot in the past dozen years of age I was.

His story already? already, long sekalli story, until I sleepy? Yehh. Last you want better stories than I ...
Yes Yes ... Sorry if the story is boring ... Hhee
just how much for ...? Stay in bed from ...

Well that's according to the opinion I am about what the hell is the meaning of Sustenance for you?
The conclusion that I'm hard on the sustenance of guess and can not predict. How did you? Yes, definitely a different opinion and opinions. But according to me sustenance that will not be confused ... Hhee

Sorry for the length of the story.. #Greetingspepperkilogram

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----