-->

Tips and Trick Big Secrets Making Money from shutterstock as Photographer

how you can make money as a Shutterstock  contributor I throw in Shutterstock  exactly one year ago and I spent quite successful on it in my opinion during my first month on Shutterstock I only made 25 cents and I remember how depressing that was now however I'm making a few hundred dollars a month which is a really nice side income and it definitely pays for a lot of my camera.

equipment I know that this will only continue to rise over time especially if I keep uploading to Shutterstock I've also heard of a lot of other contributors making just pennies which is not enough for a payout with that being said here are a few tips and tricks on how to become a successful
shutterstock contributor and actually make real money on it first off it's always a great idea to explore your neighborhood most likely you have a lot of cool spots in the area that you live and you can get some really cool photos for example in my neighborhood there's a bunch of storefronts restaurants shops people walking their dogs beautiful places parks and before venturing out I always make sure that I've got my neighborhood

covered make sure you upload photos consistently it's probably not a good idea to upload a thousand photos all at once and then never upload again most likely you'll get a lot of sales in the beginning but those sales will slowly start to trickle down as time goes on and then you won't be making a lot of money six months down the road consistency is key as long as you've consistently upload those photos

will show up under the newest photos category on Shutterstock as most of you probably know you can search for photos by new it by relevant or by popular and so when you have photos appearing in the newest photos category you're much more likely to be discovered by clients than if you have photos that are somehow being buried I live pretty close to a big city which means I'm always around a lot of actions

I have a photographer that's a pretty good thing I am always photographing protests and these days there are a lot of fun not all of you will have the same kind of access to news events but I guarantee you there's something newsworthy in your town and news photos at least for me tend to sell pretty well the women's March for example didn't just take place in Washington DC it took place in more than 600 cities across the world so if you do a little bit of research you'll probably find something

that's going on in your town or near your town and that will give you a great photo opportunity to get some editorial shots up on Shutterstock make sure that you always have your camera with you because you never know what you might encounter that day driving through interesting neighborhoods encountering news events accidents protests meeting up with a friend who could spontaneously turn into your model encountering a rare animal on the side of the road there are so many things that you might see in everyday

life and if you have your camera with you you can monetize on that I have just over a hundred videos on Shutterstock I'm just starting to get into that right now but I've noticed that when a video does get downloaded I make a lot more money on a video than I would on a photo

unlike photos which are often downloaded for you know 25 cents 33 cents the payout for videos is much much greater your video downloads will probably not be as frequent but as long as you have some nice quality videos up there you'll probably get a download every once in a while and that'll be a nice boost player monthly earning

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----