-->

I Tried The Technique Of Long Exposure Photography Of The Hobby

Assalamualaikum. I Tried The Technique Of Long Exposure Photography Of The Hobby. Good evening the cabe'ers. Been a long time I did not post this blog, because the contents of this blog yg I write about the latest movie synopsis, about the journey of traveling, and the hobby of photography I,

tonight I try writing down what's inside my head, brain with titles again tried the technique of long exposure photography from my hobby of photography and who know can make money, hhee. my long exposure techniques or can be called with a slow speed photography I get these tips over the internet as well, ranging from free eBooks download, see the video on youtube, etc.

Here I dreamed of for honed photography hobby to make money and I'm as photography beginner I can only practice him.
This technique and I do at night, because, its lights visible from kendaaraan and from the technique of long exposure photography. I'm using using DSLR camera and it looks like the latest smartphone for the camera also can already.

Okeh, I wear it with exif F8, 11-13s, with landscape mode, of course supported by a tripod for DSLR cameras. According to you what is good for my photos? My wait yes his suggestions and criticisms, because a photography beginners starts from the criticism and suggestions. Greetings cabe'ers

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----