-->

Logo design of face Silhouettes in Adobe Photoshop And Adobe Illustrator

Logo design of face Silhouettes in Adobe Photoshop And Adobe Illustrator. Create a design that's not as easy as you might imagine, because I also think so, that design it is a thing easily and less on easy some people assume, because most people just reaching into google based websites & lazy create create your own design. Due to the number of designs scattered on the internet.
While in a foreign country that valued design works of art using the new view and her creative works. Here I will try to post about design and photography, because here I also tried beyond ability I.
The image above I created according to the softwate & adobe photoshop adobe illustrator. Because I think the application of ps and ai this is producing application design. In addition there are a number of other software such as autocad, corel draw etc.

Hopefully I was able to become a professional graphic design. Yes, I did

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----