-->

LEARN TO MAKE A VIDEO OF THE APPLICATION ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS CC 2015

Start learning is a difficult thing if we don't want to be human knowledge, because learning is difficult when we do not want as members of that knowledge, due to make learning as knowledge is not an easy thing in do by the laziest people.

Now I'm trying something new and outside my comfort zone this time. Because what I do is learn to make a video of the application Adobe After Effects cc 2015, in the face of the era of the millennial 2018 when we as the people of a developing country on the development of this technology provides as much as possible to create synergy in the era of the millennial.
But it was not easy in the do people a lot & is easy to despair, because still there is a philosophy said that successful people always have a way of & people fail is always have a reason.

Why a philosophy of life it becomes a reference for me ? Because the philosophy of life was I always put in on yourself and under the conscious me.
A little description that I mentioned in the blogspot simple.

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----