-->

FINGERSTYLE COVER DUA LIPA - NEW RULES (ACOUSTIC GUITAR)


Who the hell is not familiar with the best female singer in the world today? Yes, the correct one is: Dua Lipa with her single titled New Rules over 10 million spectators have conjured the world of music listeners.

right now I just finished fingerstyle guitar cover: dua lipa titled new rules. I explore the song dua lipa from youtubers Eddie Van Der Meer. I finish it within 1 month more 1-2 today and it also still there tucked my hand finger on the skid.

but in the future I'll try to spruce up my hand when playing fingerstyle guitar cover songs. don't forget you can watch until Yes, hhee ...

Maybe a little bit of a lot of articles about guitar cover from dualipa-new rules. Happy Watching

Jika hidup mu blur, maka putar lah lensa mu ke arah fokus

Click to comment
 
close
---- -----